Information Assurance Symposium
6th Annual Information Assurance Symposium
The Hampton University Department of Computer Science is pleased to present the Sixth Annual Information Assurance Symposium. This years theme is "Information Assurance in a Cloudey Environment. The date for this years symposium is February 8, and it will be held in the Hampton University Student Center (map).
Faculty, students and administrators from any regional institution are welcome and encouraged to attend. Personnel from HBCU’s, MSI’s and Community colleges located in the Mid-Atlantic are especially encouraged to participate. The purpose of the Annual Information Assurance Symposium is
- To provide an interface with governmental agencies and information assurance (IA )research institutions;
- To provide a forum that will serve in the building of Information Assurance Capacity and improving Infrastructure at any regional institutions that require Information Assurance assistance; and,
- To serve as a model for other regional workshops.
The IAS is sposored by:
- Hampton University
- Colloquium for Information Security Education
- The Executive Leadership Foundation's Technology Transfer Project
- Association of Computer and Information Science Engineering Departments at Minority Institutions
- National Information Assurance Training and Education Center (NIATEC)
- Idaho State University
"This material is based upon work supported by the
National Science Foundation under Grant No.0723794.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation."
Dr. Lerone Banks